Flourless Peanut Butter Drop Cookies
Gluten Free never tasted so scrumptious. With
only 5 ingredients, this recipe is so quick and easy to make. It's an aromatic
peanut buttery cookie , so delicious and crisp it's hard to eat only one.
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (We prefer the ingredient label to not include sugar, however sugared Peanut butter will work as well)
- 1 cup sugar (Organic or White sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Pure Madagascar Vanilla
- 1 large egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Extra sugar for finishing cookie, placed in a shallow bowl
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, Pure Madagascar Vanilla and egg until well combined. For ease use a cookie scooper to scoop balls of dough, placing about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Using a flat bottom drinking glass, dip the bottom of glass into sugar and press down cookie dough until flattened.
Bake until golden around the edges, about 10 minutes. Transfer to racks to cool.
TIP: For easy clean up, line the baking sheets with Parchment Paper prior to scooping out cookie dough.
*Courtesy of the Little Gnome Baking Company.